Oprah had her favorites list–can’t I have one too? I think she’d approve.
1. Weebles–We bought Zoey a couple weebles a few weeks ago (they come in packages of two and also in playsets at Walmart) and she loves them. They go to Grandma’s house in Zoey’s toy bag every day.
2. Farmers Markets–In the past few weeks, we’ve gone to the farmer’s market in Cortland and the one in Syracuse. We’ve been able to get beans, the BEST peas in the entire world, squash, tomatoes, corn, raspberries, blackberries and more. And the prices were more than reasonable for food you KNOW is fresh. I encourage everyone to visit a farmer’s market for fruits and veggies. You won’t regret it.
3. The Daily Show–I’ve loved this show for years. Everyone should watch it.
4. Baby shoes–Zoey has her first pair of sneakers (toddler Nikes)–thanks to Aunt Colleen–and they look just completely adorable on her.
5. Flip flops–Because without out them I’d never wear shoes. I LIVE in flip flops during the summer.
Show the love. Simply click on the button above for your vote to count.