1. Played peek-a-boo with Greg and I by attempting to hide behind a wet one.
2. Helped me brush my hair. She loves brushing hair.
3. Ate all of the animal cookies Nana brought to the Brockway Truck Show in Cortland.
4. Cruised around in her stroller while we walked to meet Carol and Chuck and then headed to lunch at a deli in Cortland.
5. Kept Greg and I company while I readied peas and green beans for freezing and Greg filled the dishwasher. Zoey was in her playpen, talking nonstop the entire time.
6. Had the cutest pigtails in the entire world.
Over the course of today, Zoey has:
1. Learned how to wave to people. Greg and I spent a good portion of the day waving to her when she was only a foot or so away from us. Sometimes she waved to herself with both hands.
2. Realized she can crawl underneath the coffee table and out the other side. She did this over and over and over again just so she could grab Scout’s food dish and hand it to me (because she knows she’s not supposed to touch it).
3. Decided none of her toys are anywhere near as cool as crawling all over the top of her toy box.
4. Started babbling nonstop, ending every baby babble sentence on a high note like she was always asking questions.
5. Realized she loves spaghetti casserole, which is why she ate a TON of it for lunch.
6. Took ten steps across the living room. If she’s not speeding around the room on hands and knees, she’s taking wobbly steps before falling down on her bottom.
7. Crawled laps between the front door to Daddy halfway across the room and then all the way across the room to where I was sitting on the couch. And then crawled back to Daddy and then the door. And then back. Over and over again.
8. Couldn’t seem to get enough vitamin water today. She drank a whole bottle of it in her sippee cup.
9. Refused to stay still while I changed her diaper (nothing new). She got away from me and crawled across the living room with her little bare butt hanging out from underneath her t-shirt.
10. Started dancing every time she heard any type of music playing during commercials on T.V.
11. Made me read the same lift-the-flap book to her at least five times.
12. Gave her Dora doll a kiss. Gave her lift-the-flap book a kiss. Gave Greg kisses. Gave me kisses.
Clearly, she had a VERY busy day. So much so that she only had time for a morning nap, which resulted in her going to bed about a half an hour early tonight. And she was NOT happy about it, even though she fell asleep within five minutes of us starting our usual bedtime routine.
Show the love. Click on the button above for your vote to count.